We booked the Pestana as we wanted a fairly good base to explore Berlin from, but wanted a bit of peace and quiet too. As it is in the diplomatic district, it is ideally placed if this is what you want too. The rooms were very clean, very well-designed. We loved the bathroom with its big shower and window into... More
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Berlin Tiergarten Hotel
- Pestana Berlin Tiergarten Hotel Berlin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pestana Berlin Tiergarten: niche product, business hotel, Opening: 2011 Located in the heart of Berlin: in the diplomatic quarter, near the “Tiergarten”, KaDeWe and “Siegessäule” The bus stop in front of the hotel: the famous bus line 200 (Alexanderplatz, Friedrichstraße, Zoo, Ku’damm, Brandenburger Tor,..) 142 rooms:very personally Inside pool:Fitness & Wellness area for free 200 m² convention area:for until 190 persons Restaurant, bar, big terrace:biggest port wine offer from berlin, Modern tapas, Mediterranean and Portuguese cuisine – no convenience food, 90 000 biens on the roof for our own honey Internet for free:via lan in the room, via Wi-Fi in the Lobby ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Agoda, Otel, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Pestana Berlin Tiergarten reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.