If you want to understand why John Ruskin and so many people have litteraly fallen in love for the mountains and the Alps there, you have to go Chamonix, and more especially stay at the Hapimag Resort 'La cordée'. Mary Shelley would have loved this residence and place to write her famous novel 'Frankenstein', this extraordinary area having inspired her... More
- Also Known As:
- Residence La Cordee Hotel Chamonix
- Residence La Cordee Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chamonix is the capital of Alpine sports. In summer and winter alike experience fantastic mountain excursions, look out from your balcony over the Mont Blanc massif or make an exciting glacier descent. Wander trough the town, make new friends over après-ski drinks and discover the night life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hapimag Resort Chamonix La Cordee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.