I stayed here for 2 nights in August, and used St. Remy as point to explore Provence area - I was looking for a smaller town experience, and the location was ideal, since I was able to walk to the town centre and explore and check out the great restaurants. Breakfast is very nice, with homemade jams, and breads, very... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Castelet Des Alpilles Hotel
- Le Castelet Des Alpilles Hotel St-Remy-De-Provence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the middle of a restful garden, in the shade of century old cedar, you will be fascinated by the familial (since 3 generations) charming hotel.Terrace to take your buffet brerakfast.Wifi, free closed parking for our clients.Good situation at 300 meters of the center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Le Castelet des Alpilles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.