Stayed one week Oct 12. Room satisfactory and comfortable. Had breakfast once, very poor choice and quality for price. There are much better alternatives in Gordes or even better La Vie en Rose about ten mins away. Had one evening meal, no English menu which was very poor. Every restaurant we visited in Gordes supplied one. We left feeling the... More
- Also Known As:
- Auberge De Carcarille Hotel
- Auberge De Carcarille Gordes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful "Stones Mas Hotel" down to Gordes village in the heart of Luberon. Typical restaurant with garden food and extremely fresh products for authentic gastronomy. Rooms fully equipped all opened to the garden with terrace direct access to the pool. Wifi free. Hotel in the centre of all interesting visiting site to the region (less than 10 km). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Auberge de Carcarille reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.