As always a fantastic stay with outstanding service. Certainly the best in St Tropez with good food and a beautiful pool and gardens. In particular thank you to Annie in reservations for her attention to detail!
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Messardiere Hotel St-Tropez
- Chateau De La Messardiere Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Château de la Messardière offers magnificent panoramic views over the Bay of Saint-Tropez, vineyards of Ramatuelle and beaches of Pampelonne. Located just 3 minutes from the sea and Saint-Tropez town centre, this authentic 19th-century castle, bordered by 25-acre grounds, is an exceptional vacation choice. The refined 465 m² Château Spa, featuring products by Valmont and Cinq Mondes, is combined with a fitness center with pool, jacuzzi, steam baths, and high-tech exercise and cardiotraining machines. All 53 suites and 65 rooms have balconies or private gardens. The hotel's gourmet ‘Les Trois Saisons’ restaurant specializes in refined and generous Southern-style cuisine.To top off your Spa experience, ‘La Terrasse’ restaurant serves a range of sunny dishes and delicious light cuisine by the poolside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, AvailPro, Venere, LHW, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Chateau De La Messardiere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.