This was a great homebase to explore Avignon, Arles, and Nimes. We arrived via TGV from Paris and took a taxi to the property, which cost around 15 euro (somehow it cost 20 euro to go back to the same station when we left). The property itself is well located, with a pleasant walk to the main sites of Avignon... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than just a holiday rental, the residence offers you a refined location that will enable you to enjoy quality time in a comfortable environment. Throughout the seasons, it is an ideal starting point for discovering the diversity and richness of the South of France. This small haven of peace will seduce you with its sense of hospitality and with the quality and charm of its apartments situated in the historical center of Avignon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Autour du Petit Paradis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Autour Du Petit Paradis Hotel Avignon
- Autour Du Petit Paradis Hotel