As regards value for money in this expensive town you can't really fault this hotel.Rooms are Motel style on a single level small but cleaned every day and I have to say very comfortable beds.Bathroom is minimal but adequate.Monster flat screen tv with French only channels.It's location is out of town and for anyone with a hired car a must... More
- Also Known As:
- Kyriad Mas Des Oliviers Hotel Aix-En-Provence
- Kyriad Mas Des Oliviers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All bed rooms have been renovated in 2013New beds new pillowsTV with large screen 117cmTea or coffee in roomWifi in room freeair conditionninglarge parking, no chargesrestaurant, french food open week days onlybuffet breakfast till midnightGarden ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Kyriad Mas des Oliviers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.