I stayed for three nights on a trip to Normandy. I liked the location, about 1 KM to the harbor area, so it was an easy stroll into town for dinner or whatever. The inn is a historic farmhouse and is generally very well done with lots of beamed ceilings and generally attractive architecture with lots of character. The lawn... More
- Also Known As:
- La Ferme Saint Simeon Hotel Honfleur
- La Ferme Saint Simeon Honfleur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From Courbet to Monet, many great painterssought inspiration from the enchanting coloursand lights of the Côte Fleurie. Their refuge?This beautiful and utterly charming Normandyhouse perched on the heights of Honfleur.More than a century later, the Ferme SaintSiméon continues to cultivate the legend’slegacy. These days, the astutely preservedspirit of olden days mingles with modern refinement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, AvailPro, Venere, Splendia, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion and Travelocity so you can book your La Ferme Saint Simeon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.