We have just returned from a wonderful trip to Caen. We chose the B and B, Clos St. Martin. What a lovely gem! The location is perfect. It is located between the train station and the Caen Memorial Museum. From the Caen Memorial museum, we were able to join a mini van tour to the D-Day beaches. The B and... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Clos Saint Martin Hotel Caen
- Le Clos Saint Martin Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the historic centre of Caen, just off the Place St-Martin is this lovingly-restored mansion, dating from the sixteenth to the eighteenth centuries.Sylvie and Jean Noel have used traditional materials in the restoration, which has revealed the stone and timber ceilings and the superb curved staircase leading to the guest rooms, or rather suites as they are so very large and so richly furnished and decorated.Delicious breakfasts with candle are served at small tables in the ground-floor dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Le Clos Saint Martin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.