Good modern, comfortable, clean room with indoor car park (which FYI charges 10 euro per night). What you would expect from a Mercure anyway. Free wifi a plus. Location is not the best for tourist - it's slightly out of the way from most of the attractions and you may want to take the tram instead of walking. I believe... More
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Montpellier Antigone Hotel Montpellier
- Mercure Montpellier Antigone Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1 km from the city centre and the Zenith concert hall, 1 km from the Fabre Museum and the theatre. French refined cuisine at our friendly restaurant The Ambassador. Pool table, meeting facilities and private parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Venere, Olotels, Stentorian NV, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Mercure Montpellier Antigone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.