A two night stay in a room with big windows in both the bedroom and bathroom, they opened onto the street below. The bedroom takes up most of the room with a small space all around, the bathroom was generous. Comfortable. Yes, we could hear traffic and trains (not a problem for us) which created the ambiance that is Paris.... More
- Also Known As:
- Libertel Austerlitz Jardin Des Plantes Hotel Paris
- Libertel Austerlitz Jardin Des Plantes Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish and refined, the Hotel Austerlitz Jardin des Plantes is located on the left bank, opposite the Gare d'Austerlitz, beside the Jardin des Plantes and the Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle (Natural History Museum). It is close to the Gare de Lyon and the Palais Omnisports de Bercy (sports arena) and not far from the Cité de la Mode et du Design (Fashion and Design Centre ), the new Paris Seine Rive Gauche district, Notre Dame and the quartier Latin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, Fastbooking, Priceline, Stentorian NV, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Libertel Austerlitz Jardin des Plantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.