Staye here very often. Paris is pricey. Hotels are ridiculously expensive. This hotel is perfectly located behind Champs D' Elyssee near the Arc de Triumph. Staff is extremely helpful and breakfast is totally adequate. Although some prefer to go to a local boulangerie for the atmosphere. Rooms tend to be very small Be prepared. They just renovated and have added... More
- Also Known As:
- Atala Champs Elysees Hotel
- Atala Champs Elysees Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a step from the Champs-Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe, the Hotel Atala is a haven of peace and tranquility yet in the heart of the business, fashion and show district. Its sophisticated and spacious rooms, its colored garden combine charm and character to make your stay in Paris in a "boutique-hotel " style "unforgettable". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Atala Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.