This hotel is located in a retail park in the outskirts of Saint Malo. Positive points: Friendly staff, free parking, clean rooms. Negative points: I think it was expensive for what it was. 100 euros per night for a very average room. I would associate this kind of hotel with a business stay.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Saint Malo La Madeleine Hotel
- Ibis Saint Malo La Madeleine Hotel Saint-Malo
- Ibis Saint Malo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideal location for a sightseeing break, the Ibis Saint Malo La Madeleine is located on the edge of the city, a few kilometres from the beaches of the Cite Corsaire, Mont Saint Michel and Cape Frehel. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the Emerald Coast from the walls of the old city of Saint Malo. The hotel offers 73 rooms with WiFi (including 2 rooms for guests with limited mobility) as well as a restaurant, a bar, 24 hour snack service, a terrace, a car park and 2 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Ibis Saint Malo La Madeleine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.