TL;DR: Good service, good breakfast, worst beds I've ever slept in. Well, I don't ask for much when it comes to hostels: A good bed and a clean bathroom. Unfortunately they kinda failed on both. Rooms: Small, which isn't an issue for me, but this hostel didn't even have a bin in it. The result was that the other occupants... More
- Also Known As:
- The Times Hostel - Camden Place Hotel
- The Times Hostel - Camden Place Hotel Dublin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're a friendly and clean Backpackers hostel located in Dublin's Village Quarter just off Camden Street in the heart of Dublin 2 and a ten-minute walk to Temple Bar, Grafton Street and Trinity College. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your The Times Hostel - Camden Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.