I stayed for a week in a female dorm. It was not my first stay in this hostel and hopefully it won't be the last. I've been in many hostels in differnt countries, and in several hostels in Dublin, as well. Candem Place is the best. By far. Amazing value, in my opinion. The staff is so friendly, that it... More
- Also Known As:
- The Times Hostel - Camden Place Hotel Dublin
- The Times Hostel - Camden Place Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're a friendly and clean Backpackers hostel located in Dublin's Village Quarter just off Camden Street in the heart of Dublin 2 and a ten-minute walk to Temple Bar, Grafton Street and Trinity College. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Times Hostel - Camden Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.