The hospitality cannot be beaten, and the charm and location are second to none, you will not be dissapointed. In a town full of B&B's, this is the best. Location is only 5-10 minute walk to the beautiful downtown and great restaurants, and a great spot to explore the highlands from.
- Also Known As:
- Trafford Bank Guest House Hotel
- Trafford Bank Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Trafford Bank Guest House Inverness, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1873 Trafford Bank was the house sof the BIshop of Moray and Rosshire. A Boutique style guest house full of orignal art and local pottery and furniture. 5 ensuite double rooms furnished to the highest standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Trafford Bank Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.