The standard of this Hotel was outstanding from the quality of the bedding to the breakfast I found no fault. The position was perfect for the "old course" St Andrews. The hotel had no car park which caused no problem as many streets nearby have free parking . Jackie the owner could not have been more helpful. We will return!
- Also Known As:
- 5 Pilmour Place
- Five Pilmour Place Hotel
- Five Pilmour Place Hotel St. Andrews
- Five Pilmour Place St Andrews, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five Pilmour Place enjoys a unique location. The 18th green of the Old Course is a mere eight iron away, while a slow two minute walk will take you into the heart of the magnificent historic University town of St Andrews. The architecture and facilities of Five Pilmour Place are a fusion of tradition with contemporary and convenience. This luxurious boutique privately owned guesthouse comprises of six en-suite bedrooms with spacious guest lounge and dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Five Pilmour Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.