Great staff,freindly but not intrusive. Ginger haired man on reception was very good. Breakfast was very nice with tasty kippers and smoked haddock. You needed step ladders to climb onto the fantastically comfortable bed. Very quiet location, but only 5 minutes walk from Princes Street.
- Also Known As:
- Channings Hotel Edinburgh
- Channings Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Channings in Edinburgh is an informal, relaxed hotel with a very friendly approach. It occupies five Edwardian townhouses in Stockbridge, one of Edinburgh's most popular 'urban villages'. To suit its location slightly away from the city centre, Channings is a wonderfully quirky property which feels a bit like a Scottish country home, full of charming Victorian paintings, prints, books, furniture and memorabilia that owner Peter Taylor has collected over the years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Channings Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.