Thirteen of used The Clovenfords Inn on the first night of our Coast and Castles Cycle ride. After cycling almost 50 miles the welcome we received was great. Hotel staff were lovely and nothing was too much trouble. Rooms were very comfortable and food (especially breakfast was really good. We will use this hotel again in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Clovenfords Hotel Galashiels
- The Clovenfords Country Inn Galashiels, Borders
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Clovenfords Country Inn is situated in the village of Clovenfords in the heart of the Scottish Borders. It is only 3 miles from the busy Borders town of Galashiels. Edinburgh and other Scottish Borders towns including Melrose, Kelso, Jedburgh, Hawick and Peebles are all easily accessible. In the immediate area activities such as fishing (on the River Tweed), mountain biking (Glentress), golfing, shooting and off road driving are all readily available to hotel guests.The Clovenfords Country Inn has all the character, warmth and friendly charm you would expect from an 18th century coaching inn. We look forward to extending to you a very warm welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Clovenfords Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.