Two years ago my family and I went to the Brit for lunch it was great, good food and just as important good ale.Last week 13/6/2013 my wife and I were invited to go for lunch with a friend.We chose the Brit oh dear what a mistake there are no excuses for dirty glasses and worse still FLAT beer.I'm sure... More
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Llangollen
- Britannia Inn Llangollen, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Inn is a lovely historic 18th-century inn set in a wonderful country setting, with breathtaking views down over the Dee Valley. High up the hill out of town, set at the foot of the Horseshoe Pass, the Brit is a great place for good food, drink and company. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Stentorian NV, Tingo and Expedia so you can book your Britannia Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.