Stayed here for 3 nights, and thoroughly enjoyed it. The building ( formerly a BBC training centre) is a beautiful Victorian extravaganza once owned by the exiled French royal family, but the new owners have cleverly furnished it with modern pieces, with very funky art on the walls.I believe the rooms in the main building are lovely, but we opted... More
- Also Known As:
- Wood Norton Hall Country House Hotel And Restaurant
- Wood Norton Hall Country Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wood Norton Hotel & Restaurant , the former home to French Royalty, is a glorious Grade II listed, four star country house hotel. Set in its own grounds the hotel looks over the beautiful Vale of Evesham to the nearby Cotswold Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Wood Norton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.