I was expecting something akin to student accommodation so was pleasantly surprised. The appearance and size if the room was good. The facilities were hotel standard, for example I had an iron and board, TV, separate study area, tea and coffee and biscuits. Everything needed for my one night conference stay.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Business School Conference Centre Hotel Birmingham
- Aston Business School Conference Centre Hotel
- Aston Birmingham
- Birmingham Aston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish city centre hotel, based on the Aston University campus in Birmingham. Located within the Aston Business School building, the hotel offers 163 four star standard bedrooms, a mix of single, double, twin rooms and suites, all ensuite with free WiFi, LED televisions and all of the comforts you would need when you're away from home. The hotel is perfectly situated for Birmingham and Midland attractions with the city centre within walking distance and other Midland regions close by. The hotel is approximately 20 minutes' walk from New Street, Moor Street and Snow Hill train stations, 9 miles from Birmingham Airport and less than a mile from Junction 6 of the M6. Pay and display parking is available onsite.As part of Birmingham's largest residential conference centre, the hotel is ideal for business travellers. Hotel guests also have free use of the adjacent Woodcock Sports Centre, housing Birmingham's oldest swimming pool within a stunningly restored Victorian sports centre. An extensive gymnasium, squash courts and fitness studios are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Aston Business School Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.