We stayed at Blenheim Edge for two nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay there.Simon and Tanya are very welcoming and friendly and we appreciated the suggestions of local pubs for meals and bus time table to Oxford.The rooms are nicely presented, very clean and the bed comfortable, great shower too.The house is on a very busy main road but with... More
- Also Known As:
- Blenheim Edge Guest House Hotel Oxford
- Blenheim Edge Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blenheim Edge is a new boutique style guest house offering contemporary accommodation for both business and leisure guests. A detached property with free off street parking we are conveniently located on the A44 Woodstock Road giving easy access to Oxford, Woodstock, Blenheim Palace, Oxford Airport and Bicester Village. The property features modern, stylish en-suite rooms decorated in contemporary colours and finished to a high standard. We assure you of a warm welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Blenheim Edge Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.