Typical Holiday Inn - clean and acceptable rooms and public areas. Poor food in the evening. Hot breakfast with watery scrambled eggs cooling at the side. Flore is a most attractive village and worth walking into.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Northampton West Hotel Northampton
- Holiday Inn Northampton West Hotel
- Holiday Inn Northampton
- Northampton Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the Holiday Inn Northampton-West hotel your home from home in our peaceful village setting just 5 minutes from junction 16 of the M1. There's a friendly atmosphere at the intimate Holiday Inn Northampton-West. Our 53 Guest rooms are spacious and include home comforts like high-speed Internet and power showers. The hotel is set in attractive gardens in the countryside village of Flore, with ample parking and easy access to the M1. We're also just a short drive from Moulton Park and Swan Valley business parks. Holiday Inn Northampton-West has 7 naturally lit meeting rooms with space for 8-120 guests. Help yourself to hot drinks while you work and ask staff to help organise your gala dinner or wedding reception. Indulge your competitive streak with go-kart racing at nearby Whilton Mill Karting tracks. The karts reach top speeds of 70mph and you can enter tournaments to race against your friends. See how the Formula One professionals do it at Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit, 9 miles from Holiday Inn Northampton-West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Northampton West M1, Jct16 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.