My sister and I have just returned from an very enjoyable weekend in York, where we stayed at Bootham Gardens Guest House for the 5th time. Now we think that says it all or else we would not keep going back. This place is immaculate and the breakfast is to die for. York was very busy on the Saturday but... More
- Also Known As:
- Bootham Gardens Guesthouse Hotel York
- Bootham Gardens Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not in any booking sites because they take up to 22% of your fee as commision and without them we have been 96% full for five years.Purpose built to 4* standard. Eight minute walk to York Minster, off road parking, all ensuite,luxury super king-size/twin beds, sound-proofed, mobility friendly, free fully equipped internet lounge for guests & WiFi throughout, private garden areas. A breakfast restaurant for guests offering a choice of 17 breakfasts. Most produce Fair Traded from Yorkshire producers. Special diets catered for. Single night bookings accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Bootham Gardens Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.