Great location. Pretty much in the centre of London, but being slightly off Trafalgar Square means it's still quiet. Looking out of your window over the London skyline is pretty nice. Within easy reach of the tube or train, and within easy reach of attractions such as Houses of Parliament, National Gallery, Trafalgar Square, West End, etc etc. But good... More
- Also Known As:
- London School Of Economics Northumberland House Hotel
- London School Of Economics Northumberland House Hotel London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northumberland House provides great value self-catered accommodation in a magnificent Grade II listed building just off Trafalgar Square.The accommodation is perfectly placed for all of the tourist attractions in central London- theatres, museums, galleries, Covent Garden and Regent Street are all within easy walking distance.With its historic building, great location, affordable prices and modern facilities (including en-suite throughout), Northumberland House is one of the most attractive places to stay in central London ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your LSE Northumberland House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.