We recently visited London for the Paralympics. Hammersmith is the other side of town to the Olympic stadium and Greenwich arena and at first glance seems an odd choice for accommodation. But the helpfulness of the owners, good transport links ( access to the district, Piccadilly, city and circle lines only a 5 minute walk) and above all reasonable tariff... More
- Also Known As:
- Aviva Holiday Studios Hotel London
- Aviva Holiday Studios Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aviva Studio Apartments are located in Hammersmith. The extensive transport links make it a convenient base to explore London. Aviva Holiday Studios are only a 3 minute walk from public transport & only minutes away by underground & bus from top London attractions of Kensington, South Kensington, Knightsbridge as well as central London a 15-20 minute ride away. Closer to home HMV Apollo is a 5 minute walk. Aviva Studios provide you with refurbished Studios at budget prices. Every studio is designed to give you a comfortable & enjoyable stay providing you with all the amenities required during your stay. We provide a selection of Studios ranging from single Studios to family sizes studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Aviva Studio Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.