I had to stay here one night because my other hostel was booked. After my stay, I was glad it was only one night! The security in the building is nice, if overdone. You obviously have to have a key to get in, but to get to my room I had to go through 3 other locks, then unlock my... More
- Also Known As:
- International Students House Hotel London
- International Students House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- International Students House (ISH) is a student residence and a unique social, cultural and recreational centre. ISH is a central place to meet people from Britain and around the world. International Students House offers accommodation in single, twin, quad and multi bed rooms. We are located in zone one opposite Great Portland Street tube station and only a ten minute walk from the delights of Oxford Street and attractions such as London Zoo and Madame Tussauds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your International Students House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.