You can see as soon as you walk through the door that the place is extremely run down. Staff look disinterested. The room was shabby, furniture was dated with paint peeling off. Carpet worn. Bed had no mattress protector. Valance ill-fitting and crumpled through not been laundered properly. Bath stained. And they had the cheek to charge up £170.00 per... More
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hampstead London
- Hotel Britannia Hampstead
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial Hotel on the north side of Regent's Park in residential Hampstead, 15 minutes from the West End & main line stations. In vicinity of Camden town- London Zoo and Lords cricket ground. Emirates stadium is less than 4 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Britannia Hampstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.