Stayed for 3 nights in a city view room which was really nice. Everything was clean and well presented. The only complaint was that we couldn't get the coffee machine to work, there were no instructions, also the alarm on the clock radio went off the first night and woke me and I couldn't cancel the alarm as again there... More
- Also Known As:
- h10 London Waterloo Hotel London
- h10 London Waterloo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 London Waterloo is situated in the well known Waterloo Road, 5 minutes away from Waterloo Tube Station. The hotel has 177 guest rooms (135 Standard Double Bedrooms, 41 Deluxe Bedrooms and 1 Suite) and is equipped with all services common to our H10 City Hotels (including a large selection of products on our Breakfast Buffet, A la Carte Restaurant, Lobby Bar with Business Corner, GYM and a Health and Beauty Area located on the 8th floor). There are also 4 fully equipped meeting rooms as well as COMPLIMENTARY WI-FI throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your H10 London Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.