I was in London this October on abusiness trip and stayed at Marlin Aldgate for 3 weeks . I loved my stay. It was like a home away from home. The apartment was well equipped with amenities like microwave, utensils (for Indians the only thing you need to carry to cook food is a pressure cooker and a rolling pin... More
- Also Known As:
- Marlin Apartments - Aldgate City East Hotel London
- Marlin Apartments - Aldgate City East Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newest development, Marlin Aldgate, is situated in London's latest financial district. These premier apartments were constructed in 2009 in a response to the incredible and ever-growing demand for cost-effective London accommodation that does not compromise on quality.Marlin Aldgate is amongst a host of vibrant and fashionable districts such as Shoreditch and Hoxton that have been welcoming a new wave of urbanites in recent years. From this development, guests are only a short distance away from such London landmarks as Tower Bridge, the Gherkin and Canary Wharf. Aldgate is highly accessible via public transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, CityZen and Hotels.com so you can book your Marlin Apartments Aldgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.