We chose to stay at this hotel because of Trip Adviser and reviews. We chose well. It was extremely clean, a lovely room, contemporary, comfortable, quiet and very secure. The mini kitchen was handy, and having breakfast delivered to our room was good. The staff were generally friendly and helpful. It could have had something for children, like an activity... More
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Liverpool Hotel
- Base2stay Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- base2stay Liverpool offers a unique combination of 4* comfort, design and service. All rooms offer A/C, mini-kitchens, free WiFi + free internet, music & games on HDTVs. Without a bar or restaurant, it’s ideally suited to the RopeWalks, Liverpool city centre’s vibrant design quarter. Enjoy exclusive discounts at some of Liverpool’s best bars and restaurants, with which this boutique hotel is surrounded and 30 minutes of free local & national calls per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your base2stay Liverpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.