Stayed at the Mercure for one night. This hotel is in a great location for Winchester and our room overlooked the Cathedral. We even heard the bells in the morning. The hotel is much nicer on the inside than it looks from the outside. We stayed for breakfast which was really good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star hotel with 94 en suite rooms, many with views of the Cathedral. Ideal for visiting Winchester Cathedral, the steam railway and zoological park. Easily accessible via the M3, 15 miles (24 km) from Southampton Airport, 1 mile from Winchester railway station and a 1 minute walk from the coach station. Features five airconditioned conference rooms for up to 100 delegates, Walkers At The Wessex restaurant, Kings Lounge, 24 hour room service, pay parking as well as use of the nearby leisure centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Olotels, Otel, Venere, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Mercure Winchester Wessex Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Wessex Winchester Hotel
- Mercure Wessex Winchester Hotel Winchester
- Accor Wessex Winchester
- Mercure Winchester