what can I say about this bed and breakfast? I stayed for three nights Ian and Bev were very friendly, made us tea when we arrived, the breakfast was hot and very tasty. The service I could not fault well done Ian and Bev. We will surely be back again soon. Thank you very much for our stay.
- Also Known As:
- The Hollies Hotel
- The Hollies Hotel St Ives
- The Hollies St Ives, Cornwall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a friendly, family run Guest House offering comfortable accommodation with superb breakfasts. All of our rooms are en-suite and some have sea views. Guests can relax in our refurbished Guest Lounge which also has lovely sea views. We offer free WI-FI access for our guests (password required) and we have our own private car park for guests with limited spaces allocated to specific rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Hollies reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.