This was the best guesthouse I have ever had the pleasure to stay in. The hospitality, the rooms with their soft, clean bedding, the food, all were first class. The location couldn't have been better for shopping, site seeing, theatre, restaurants and nightlife but was so quiet a mouse could have slept there. We were daughter 21, mother 51 and... More
- Also Known As:
- Brooks Guest House Bristol Hotel Bristol
- Brooks Guest House Bristol Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly refurbished boutique guesthouse smack bang in the heart of the city with luxury John Lewis pocket sprung mattress beds, Hansgrohe power showers, floor to ceiling travertine tile bathrooms, hospitality trays & i-pod dock players. All rooms have Cole and Son wallpapers & Hungarian goose down duvets and pillows, large flat screen TV/DVD player, hairdryers and full length mirrors. A large bright contemporary open plan breakfast room and guest lounge with free wifi & a guest laptop alongside an honesty bar. Delicious organic hot or cold breakfast served daily from 7-10.30am Residents have exclusive use of our urban haven courtyard garden. Parking available upon request for £9 per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Brooks Guesthouse Bristol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.