Friends here in England had recommended this resort when they visited in 2007, so we took their advice in July this year. Minimum stays in high season are for three days but if short of time,as we were, it's worth asking if they will take reservations for one or two days, though on a one day stay you won't appreciate... More
- Also Known As:
- Desolation Hotel Powell River
- Desolation Resort Powell River, Sunshine Coast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the gateway to Desolation Sound, these unique and fully furnished oceanfront chalets are in a park like setting on an eight acre waterfront property. Our chalets are ideal for your family vacation, reunions, weddings or that perfect getaway. Some of our chalets have a private hot tub on the deck. Each chalet boasts a unique individual design. Interiors done in local wood. All our chalets have a full kitchen, BBQ and a deck. The chalets are of different sizes and the larger ones can accommodate up to 8 persons. Complimentary kayaks and canoes are available for our guests to use.Packages with accommodation, dining, kayaking or boating are available. A whole range of activities offered by local outfitters, can be booked through the resort. The Laughing Oyster Restaurant is just down the road from us and offer great meals with a West Coast flavor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Desolation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.