My husband and I stayed on the island for 5 nights, the rooms are stunning but I don't feel it's worth the price. We live overseas but are ex South Africans and talking to resident South Africans staying on the island we paid triple the price compared to what they paid. There was a large group staying on main land... More
- Also Known As:
- Royal Chundu Luxury Zambezi Hotel Kazungula
- Royal Chundu Luxury Zambezi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Chundu Zambezi River Lodge is the kind of place where nature is untouched and you are humbled by the magic that surrounds you. The lodge has two locations – the mainland and the exclusive private island in the center of the Zambezi River. Royal Chundu is a place of picturesque beauty that merges seamlessly with nature and is tucked away in the midst of unique plant species from giant ferns to ancient trees, some as old as 1,500 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, EasyToBook, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Royal Chundu Luxury Zambezi Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.