University Bed and Breakfast was a great find! Our room was homey, comfortable, and decorated to suit the decor of the area. Breakfast in the "Castle" room upstairs was very charming! Staff members were welcoming and helpful. The location was within walking distance to old Montreal, and the metro.
- Also Known As:
- University Bed And Breakfast
- University Hotel
- University Hotel Montreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Montreal B&B, located near University Street, at the quiet end of Prince Arthur St. which is one of favourite Montreal spots full of sidewalk cafes and bring your wine restaurants. Train station, downtown shopping malls, Chinatown, festival sites and Montreal's biggest green space (Mount Royal Park) is all within 10-15 minutes of walking distance. We give delicious continental breakfast (bagels, croissants, cheese, jam and coffee). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your University Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.