I booked this hotel on a limb through hotels.com. What a wonderful surprise! The location was superb, right in the middle of Old Montreal. Everything is walking-distance, including the Place d'Armes metro station. The staff was very warm and the room was lovely. We will definitely book again at Le Saint-Sulpice on our nextt trip to Montreal!
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located, Le Saint Sulpice Hôtel Montréal offers a great and unique experience in the heart of the Old Montreal.This 4 star-4 diamond boutique hotel, features 108 suites with authentic charm and cachet.With minimum 550 sq. ft., our suites present much more like chic condo apartments than mere hotel rooms. The warm, enveloping design, all the details and thoughtful touches coax you to stay just a bit longer, before the start to the day’s excursions. Many Suites have a balcony or fireplace, respectively gorgeous in summer and cozy in winter.High standard quality services, warm and attentive staff of the Saint Sulpice Hotel.. for a memorable stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Jetsetter, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Olotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.