We stayed one night in one of the loft apartments (601); a huge space, very well equipped, so no complaints about the accommodation. However the occupiers of the apartment above us arrived at about 1:30am and seemed to be havng a loud party with dancing until about 3:30am. Despite that, I'd stay there again. Service was friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Vieux-Port Hotel Montreal
- Auberge Du Vieux-Port Hotel
- Auberge Du Vieux Port
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Old Montreal, Auberge du Vieux-Port is a cozy and elegant boutique hotel with 45 rooms. Some are overlooking the St. Lawrence River and other the historical Saint Paul Street. Combining the architectural patrimony with a contemporary design, the Auberge kept the authentic feel of historic establishments, while offering features and services of a modern hotel that leaves you with a feeling of home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Auberge du Vieux-Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.