I saw one guy who left the place, his arms looked he had chickenpox. That was due to the bedbugs. The refrigerator never gets cleaned so all the food gets smashed together, which means more abandoned/rotting food and less space to put new food. The staff doesn't seem to care. The place does have a lot of tables. WiFi goes... More
- Also Known As:
- Global Village Backpackers Hotel Toronto
- Global Village Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Global Village Backpackers is Toronto's original backpackers hostel. Since 1997 the "Village" has hosted thousands of travellers from around the world. Our facility offers 24 hour operations, large common area, backpackers pub and restaurant, kitchen, laundry and clean and comfortable rooms. We look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Global Village Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.