Stayed here three nights on business. Nice hotel, helpful staff, quite expensive, especially parking which at $35 on top of room price is kind of high. It's a good location though and comfortable. I'd have given it a 5* except for the rip-off parking rate.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/City Centre Hotel Toronto
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/City Centre Hotel
- Comfort Suites Toronto
- Toronto Comfort Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the brand new Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/City Centre hotel - located in the heart of central downtown Toronto within walking distance to the Toronto Eaton Centre, Dundas Square and a number of theatres including Elgin & Wintergarden Theatre, Cannon Theatre, and Lorraine Kimsa Theatre. There are also a variety of other attractions within walking distance such as City TV, Allen Gardens and St. Michael's Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.