This is a lovely B&B. The vast 19th century house, which faces the St. John's river, has been beautifully restored. John and Noreen are gracious hosts and the breakfast they serve is excellent. This was our second stay at Brennan's B&B. We would certainly stay there again if we needed lodging in Fredericton.
- Also Known As:
- Brennan`s Hotel Fredericton
- Brennan`s Bed And Breakfast
- Brennan`s Hotel
- Brennan's Bed & Breakfast Fredericton, New Brunswick
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- · After spending 8 years as hosts of Brennan's Bed & Breakfast at 221 Church Street and welcoming hundreds of guests, we sold our home in 2007 and relocated on historic Waterloo Row. · Following a year of restoration we welcome you to our magnificent 4-star Queen Anne Revival home. · Built in 1895 by the Chestnut family – hardware merchants and manufacturers of the famous Chestnut canoe, it has been described as “the most chateaux-like of any of Fredericton’s Queen Anne Revival mansions” · Magnificent view of the Saint John river. · 10 minute walk beside the river along “The Green” to downtown restaurants, pubs, Beaverbrook Art Gallery, Convention Centre, and The Playhouse. Short walk to University of New Brunswick and Saint Thomas University campuses. · Bilingual service; Full 4 course breakfast; Wireless internet; Shuttle services and more ... more less