We stayed in the Deer Hotel unit of this three building resort. We've stayed at the Bear building a few times too. In summary, these three buildings, known as Deer, Eagle, and Bear, are somewhat no frills, relatively nice, hotels. The reception for all three is located on the first floor of the Deer building. There is no pool for... More
- Also Known As:
- Whistler Town Plaza Hotel Whistler
- Whistler Town Plaza Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Town Plaza are a collection of three lodges, Deer, Bear and Eagle Lodge. These three buildings, which comprise the Town Plaza Suites, are located on the Village Stroll. Suites are approximately 250 meters to the Village ski lifts. Eagle Lodge features access to a common exercise room, indoor hot tub. Choose from studios to two bedroom suites. All Town Plaza's contemporary suites feature a full kitchen, gas fireplace, in-suite washer/dryer and most offer a private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Whistler Town Plaza Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.