We stayed there for one night and paid about $81. For the price, it was a deal. The hotel is average but the room was immaculous. Parking was free and there was a free shuttle to downtown core, we had our own car so did not bother. Breakfast was free in morning. Overall, a good stay for the price.
- Also Known As:
- Traveller`s Inn On Douglas Hotel Victoria
- Traveller`s Inn On Douglas Hotel
- Travellers Hotel On Douglas
- Travellers Hotel Victoria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted #1 Hotel Value by Victoria News � 6 years running! Awarded 3-Stars by Tourism BC's Canada Select Program. This Victoria Location features 123 guest rooms. Enjoy a Complimentary Continental Breakfast, 9 Free Satellite Movie Channels, Free High-Speed Internet Access in lobby, Free Parking, Free Shuttle Service from Inner Harbour Ferries. King beds, air-conditioning, Efficiency Kitchens, working desks, In-Room coffee/tea. Jacuzzi suites are also available at this location. Collect valuable StayMiles.com reward Points with every stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Traveller's Inn on Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.