July of 2005, we were attending the 3 day vancouver folk music festival. The pacific spirit hostel, set us up in the UBC dorms, for what felt like pennys per night. $25.00 per single room. comfy bed, bathroom w/ shower down the hall. very warm room. in fact maybe a bit too warm. AND, a common room that had a... More
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Spirit Hostel At Ubc Hotel
- Pacific Spirit Hostel At Ubc Hotel Vancouver
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Spirit Hostel is the perfect location for backpackers visiting Vancouver. Rooms are quiet and clean and, unlike other hostels, you only have one or two people to one of our private single or twin rooms. The hostel is on the beautiful UBC campus, with easy access to campus amenities, affordable food, pubs and entertainment and Vancouver's many attractions. It's a safe, secure environment surrounded by hiking and biking trails and Vancouver's most popular beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pacific Spirit Hostel at UBC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.