We were greeted in Alberta by greedy park rangers wanting a $8.50 each per day entry fee to the national park, you can avoid paying this if you're not staying overnight. Miette House ins in a great location, short walk to town. Soto greated us and gave us the gen on the accomodation, as his wife Ashley was not well.... More
- Also Known As:
- 804 Miette Guest House Hotel Jasper
- 804 Miette Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 3 blocks from the center of Jasper, we offer hotel like amenities at a fraction of the cost. Our spacious rooms feature private entrances, queen size beds with down comforters, en-suite bathrooms, telephone, cable TV, alarm clock, en-suite coffee, tea and Free Internet. Your knowledgeable host is Francais/ English bilingual and a lifetime resident who can help you get the most of your Rocky Mountain experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your 804 Miette Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.