On arrival at HI Banff we we're grunted at by the receptionist and given the key to our 4 bed dorm. The dorm was clean but nothing special, pretty standard really. The common areas we're like funeral homes with literally no atmosphere. We we're talking amongst ourselves over a glass of wine and we're told off for talking too loud.... More
- Also Known As:
- Hi-Banff Alpine Centre Hotel
- Hi-Banff Alpine Centre Hotel Banff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you looking for an place to stay in Banff? Seeking the Canadian Rocky Mountain experience? HI Banff Alpine Centre Hostel, has a more than just dorm beds, this Banff hostel also has many family and couples rooms available to book for your holiday in Banff. Looking to make a reservation? * Cougar Pete's on site restaurant * The Storm Cellar Pub and Gamehouse * Free guest use Wi-fi through out * Two spacious guest kitchens, * Two cozy lounges with fireplaces * Lookout deck with spectacular views of the mountains. * Internet kiosks to send a message to your friends at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your HI-Banff Alpine Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.