As recommended in Lonely Planet Guide (Banff, Jasper & Glacier) we found everything we required for a self catering stay. Having first looked at Johnston Canyon cabins (also recommended but of a lesser and jaded quality despite the opinion in the guide) we were given a loft suite with a jacuzzi bath and full kitchen at a much better rate.... More
- Also Known As:
- Castle Mountain Chalets Hotel
- Castle Mountain Chalets Hotel Banff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Midway between Banff and Lake Louise, in the heart of Banff National Park, you'll find a breathtaking location and the perfect getaway resort - Castle Mountain Chalets. Beautifully designed and furnished individual chalets are where you will relax in this nature lover's paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Castle Mountain Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.