Have stayed at Whitbarrow a few times and will continue to visit at least once a year. The location opens up the English Lakes, the standard of the accommodation is high and the restaurant offers excellent meals. A lovely place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Holidays Whitbarrow Village Hotel Berrier
- Seasons Holidays Whitbarrow Village Hotel
- Seasons Holidays Whitbarrow Village Cumbria/Berrier, UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just fifteen minutes from the M6 motorway, halfway between Penrith and Keswick and a mere five minutes from Ullswater, The Whitbarrow Village resort sits beneath the famous blencathra fell (also known locally as Saddleback) and offers both luxury and serenity to all who visit – as well as easy access to the delights of The Lake District. ... more less